The impact of a serious injury extends well beyond the physical pain and suffering; the emotional effects can be equally devastating and can linger long after the body heals. An injury can also have severe financial implications in the form of overwhelming medical bills and lost wages. The good news is if you or a loved one has suffered an injury through no fault of your own in Gettysburg, PA, effective legal representation is not far away.
The Injury Attorneys at KBG Injury Law Are in Your Corner
At KBG, we take your injury as personally as you do. Our team of committed injury attorneys has been helping South Central PA residents like you receive the financial compensation they deserve to improve their quality of life for more than 30 years. Our practice is devoted solely to personal injury matters, ensuring you will receive expert legal representation that will increase your chances of a successful outcome.
Our practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents. If you have sustained an injury, lost wages or other harm from a traffic accident, you should not have to worry about financial considerations. Do not accept the first offer from your insurer. Instead, contact KBG Injury Law for a thorough case review.
- Head injuries. The effects of a head injury may be subtle, but profound. They also may take several days to appear. If you or a loved one has a head injury through no fault of your own, KBG Injury may be able to help.
- Insurance bad faith. At KBG Injury Law, many of our attorneys worked previously in the insurance industry. We are uniquely qualified to understand insurers’ tactics and help you win the best recovery possible. Call us for a consultation before you accept any settlement offer.
- Medical malpractice. All highly trained professionals make mistakes — even physicians. If your doctor made a mistake that caused serious injury or harm, KBG Injury may be able to help you recover expenses and damages.
- Products and premises liability. When you purchase a product or enter the home or business of another party, you expect safety. When that expectation ends in injury or harm, KBG Injury Law can help.
- Social Security and VA Benefits. Federal entitlements such as veterans’ and Social Security benefits are designed to provide financial assistance when it is needed most. If the government unfairly denied your claims for federal benefits, let our law firm examine the facts of your case.
- Workers’ compensation. Anyone can sustain an injury at work, whether the place of employment is a construction zone, restaurant or office. If your claim for workers’ compensation was denied, you may still be eligible for benefits. Let KBG Injury Law evaluate your claim.
- Wrongful death. Wrongful death is an emotionally difficult experience. Although nothing can replace the loss of your loved one, KBG Injury Law may be able to help you recover medical expenses and lost potential wages. Call us for a confidential consultation.
We Have Been on the “Other Side of the Fence”
Many of our injury attorneys represented insurance companies prior to joining KBG, giving us a unique understanding of the insurer’s perspective. We know insurance companies are willing to go to great lengths to minimize their claim payouts to injured parties. Our attorneys are intimately familiar with the tactics insurers employ and know what it takes to thwart their efforts, helping you get the results you deserve.
Our Injury Attorneys Are Experienced Litigators
If we are unable to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company and it becomes necessary to litigate, our attorneys possess the courtroom experience and savvy to win your case. We have been successful in obtaining numerous judgments on behalf of our clients.
We Treat Clients as People, Not Cases
At KBG Injury Law, our injury attorneys will treat you as a human being who has come to us for help instead of a number or case file. Our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of all our clients. If you need aggressive legal representation for a personal injury situation in Gettysburg, contact KBG Injury today.