About KBG Injury Law
Experienced personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers serving South Central PA
KBG Injury Law is a personal injury law firm that has represented clients in the central Pennsylvania region for nearly 40 years. The reputation of our firm is built on respect for our clients, many of whom have suffered greatly due to the neglect or actions of another party.
Our Philosophy in representing injured people
Commitment, integrity, and results – these three simple words reflect our practice.
Clients are people. Some injury lawyers forget that fact and allow their clients to become cases. We believe that each client deserves to be treated with respect – and not just on the first day of representation. Severe personal injury wreaks havoc in the lives of injured people and their families. We know how to listen. We understand the challenges that injured people face. We’re dedicated to translating our commitment to personal attention into results that can make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Ethical conduct is a core component of our approach. We do not pursue frivolous claims. We do not engage in unethical conduct. Justice and respect go hand in hand. Making the decision to pursue compensation for injuries from another person, regardless of that person’s fault in causing the injuries is often a painful, soul-wrenching decision. But having the courage to pursue a claim for compensation doesn’t require that you sully your reputation in the choice of counsel. We believe that you deserve injury lawyers highly regarded in the community and the legal profession, injury lawyers who allow you to retain control over the objectives of representation, and injury lawyers who will not make you question your decision to pursue compensation.
We’re proud – not of who we are – but of the manner in which we conduct ourselves and the results that we obtain for our clients. We’re able to obtain those results because we limit our practice solely to personal injury law, a specialized field of law that requires competence in the law, advocacy, and medicine. Each of our attorneys is an experienced litigator who has handled thousands of cases. Our firm has the professional and financial resources to see each case through from beginning to end. We recognize that, regardless of how much you like your attorney, the end result of our efforts are what will make a difference in your life.
Our gratification comes from making a positive difference in your well-being; in helping mend and rebuild your life as best we can. We’re honored that our clients, so pleased with their results and the quality of the representation we’ve provided, regularly refer injured friends and family members to us for representation.
Our areas of skilled focus
Our team of accomplished attorneys brings a wide range of experiences to the practice of injury law. Whether negotiating a settlement with the negligent party’s insurance company on your behalf or trying your case in a court of law, our attorneys know what it takes to get the results you deserve.
- ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES. Vehicular accidents can cause life-threatening injuries, chronic health problems and serious financial issues. Unfortunately, insurance companies are built to protect themselves. Although our attorneys cannot take away the pain of loss, our law firm can help you recover costly expenses.
- TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES. Traumatic head injuries cause numerous serious health and wellness problems. These issues may not surface until long after the harm occurred. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine liability while recouping lost wages, medical expenses and other common issues.
- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION. Suffering an injury or harm on the job usually entitles an employee to receive workers’ compensation benefits, even if the injury previously existed but was aggravated during the course of the workday. If your workers’ compensation claim has been or may be denied, we may be able to help you.
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE. Tens of thousands of people die every year as a result of medical malpractice. Thousands more develop a disability as a result of neglect or poor care. If you believe someone in your family suffered from negligent medical care, KBG Injury Law may be able to recover damages.
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY. Government benefits help millions of disabled and needy people every day, but the application process is not always smooth. If you believe that you or someone you care about is entitled to SSA or SSDI benefits, we can review your claim.
- WRONGFUL DEATH. No law firm can take away the devastation caused by the death of a loved one. When that death was caused by the negligence or actions of another party, KBG Injury Law is here to help your family recover potential wages, medical expenses and more.
- INSURANCE BAD FAITH. Insurance bad faith claims are extremely common. Insurers rarely offer a generous settlement. Accepting an offer too early may cause you more damage than you realize. Our bad faith attorneys have years of experience helping clients receive the money they are entitled to. If you are considering a claim, call our bad faith lawyers for a free consultation today.
- PREMISES LIABILITY. Premises liability protects your financial interests in the event of a dangerous property. If you suffered an injury as a result of negligent maintenance of a building or property, you may be entitled to a financial settlement.
We view all our clients as human beings who are often facing severe emotional, physical and financial challenges. As a KBG Injury Law client, you will be treated with dignity and respect from your initial consultation to the final resolution of your case. For this reason, many of our new clients are referred to us by previous satisfied clients.
An experienced team of injury attorneys on your side
If someone you care about needs help, schedule an appointment with KBG Injury Law for a consultation. With five office locations throughout South Central PA and nearly 40 years of experience, you can trust us to be by your side when you need us. call us at 717-848-3838 or toll free at 800.509.1011 or fill out our contact form. We have offices in York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Hanover, and Gettysburg, and help clients and families throughout South Central Pennsylvania.