Call KBG

Email KBG

No fee unless we recover compensation for you

Learn More

We take cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there is no monetary recovery, you owe us nothing for our services. In most cases, Katherman, Briggs & Greenberg will advance the expenses of the case and will wait to be reimbursed until the conclusion of the case.

There is no charge for your initial consultation with a Katherman, Briggs & Greenberg personal injury attorney. This allows you to explore your options and determine whether moving forward with your case is the best decision for you on a risk-free basis. An initial consultation is the all-important first step to getting the results you deserve.

Request a
Free Consultation

Premises Liability

When you enter upon someone else’s premises, you expect their premises to be safe, especially when entering a business that is open to the public. When dangerous conditions do arise, a property owner has certain obligations to the persons who are permitted to use the property. Those duties may include inspecting the property to identify dangerous conditions, warning people about dangerous conditions, and fixing dangerous conditions. Dangerous conditions may include tripping hazards, structurally unstable structures, fall hazards, slick surfaces, and countless other conditions. If a person is permitted or invited upon a property containing a dangerous condition and is injured as a result of encountering the dangerous condition, then the property owner – and anyone else responsible for care and maintenance of the property – may be accountable for the harm suffered.

Such cases are usually heavily defended. Property owners and their insurers often argue that the person who is injured either assumed the risk of injury because he knew or should have known about the dangerous condition, yet decided to accept the risk of injury, or was comparatively negligent – equally responsible or more responsible than the property owner – for causing his own injuries.

If you have premises liability claims, you need an experienced and skilled attorney. The insurance adjuster working for the property owner is not on your side. He or she is not interested in treating you fairly, but rather in saving the insurance company as much money as possible.

To discuss personal injury representation,
please call us toll-free (800) 509-1011, or Request a Free Consultation.