What Can the Right Personal Injury Lawyer in York, PA Do for You?
An injury can occur when you least expect it — when you are operating a vehicle, on the job site or even when using a defective product in the comfort of your own home. Injuries can do much more than cause physical pain and suffering; they can also have a devastating financial impact that affects you for years to come. If you are in the York area and have experienced an injury due to no fault of your own, you need a team of experienced injury attorneys in York that is on your side.
KBG Injury Law: Experienced Injury Attorneys in York, PA
The law firm of KBG Injury Law specializes in the practice of personal injury law. Over the course of more than 30 years, we have helped many people who have been the victims of auto accidents, medical malpractice, work-related incidents and other catastrophic events attain the financial compensation to which they are entitled under the law. We will take on the insurance companies when they attempt to minimize your payment amounts or act in bad faith when handling your claim.
Personal injuries, whether physical, emotional or financial, cause a significant negative effect on the lives of our clients. At KBG Injury Law, you will have a powerful and experienced advocate in your corner. Our attorneys have helped people in the York region for over 30 years get the results they deserve through respectful but aggressive representation. Our attorneys can also help you decide whether or not hiring an attorney is necessary.
Our practice areas include:
- Automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents. Dealing with insurers is time-consuming, frustrating and costly because it is not in their best interest to pay your claim. Although an initial settlement offer may appear generous, accepting it may prove more costly in the long run than you anticipate — especially as the financial impact of the accident mounts.
- Head injuries. A serious head injury causes a diverse range of health and wellness problems. These problems may not become apparent for several days or weeks. In addition, it is often challenging to predict with certainty how long they will last.
- Insurance bad faith. Insurance contracts appear simple on the surface. Unfortunately, insurers cannot always be relied upon to fulfill the obligations of the agreed-upon contract. If you believe your insurer has acted in bad faith, KBG Injury Law may be able to help you recover losses as well as punitive damages.
- Medical malpractice. Did you know over 100,000 people die every year in the U.S. as a result of medical malpractice, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association? Medical practitioners spend years training to provide competent health care. They are not perfect, however, and if a professional mistake results in disability or death, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Products and premises liability. When you purchase a product or visit a business or a home, you expect safety. When careless mistakes result in injury, the manufacturer or property owner may be liable for damages.
- Social Security. If you or someone in your family is unable to work because of a disability, you may be eligible to receive Social Security benefits. The Social Security Administration does not always approve applications, unfortunately, even when entitlement appears clear-cut.
- Veterans’ disability. Veterans’ disability payments cover individuals who became disabled during military service. If you believe that you or someone in your family is eligible for benefits but your claim was denied, KBG Injury Law may be able to help.
- Workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation policies cover employees who suffer an injury on the job. The injury may be related to repetitive stress, exposure to toxic substances or aggravation to a pre-existing health issue. If your workers’ compensation claim has been denied, contact KBG Injury Law.
- Wrongful death. When the negligence of another party results in the death of a loved one, it makes an already devastating situation worse. KBG Injury Law may be able to help you recover lost potential earnings, medical expenses and more.
Client-Focused Injury Attorneys
KBG firmly believes the primary reason the people of York have turned to KBG Injury Law in their time of need for so many years is because of our genuine concern for the well-being of every client we serve. We view our clients as people and not just another case file. All our attorneys share one common goal: providing you with the aggressive legal representation you need to improve the quality of your life after suffering a serious injury.
Ethical Conduct is a Key Component of Our Core Philosophy
Unfortunately, some injury attorneys have a well-deserved reputation for unethical conduct, often to the detriment of the clients who have retained their services. We are committed to treating our clients and the legal profession with the utmost respect.
Contact Us for Your Free Consultation
If you or a loved one life has been negatively impacted by an injury, contact KBG Injury Law to get the results you deserve.