The three most common sources of personal injury cases are car accidents, medical malpractice and workplace injuries. Individuals who experience an injury in any of those categories may go through significant bodily harm, as well as endure major psychological and emotional trauma. As a result, this type of event can temporarily or permanently prevent people from working. Additionally, any serious accident may result in huge medical bills.
Because no one who is unexpectedly injured deserves to go through the stress of trying to figure out how to pay medical bills while they are too hurt to work, it is important to know that personal injury claims can often result in financial compensation. With that being said, just because you are entitled to compensation does not mean it is easy to secure. Since cases of this nature can be very complex, it is in your best interest to seek the representation of Hershey injury lawyers.
Hershey Injury Attorneys Will Fight to Protect Your Best Interests
Whether you were injured in a car accident, a medical provider failed to follow proper protocol during a procedure you underwent, or you were seriously hurt while carrying out your normal job duties, you may be entitled to financial compensation. The easiest way to find out is by contacting a Hershey injury attorney. Once you get in touch with an attorney who specializes in this area of the law, you will be able to set up a consultation to evaluate your case.
When you meet with the law firm of Katherman Briggs & Greenberg, we will consider the merits of your case, seriously and respectfully. Although many do not want to believe they may need a personal injury attorney, our experienced attorneys understand the damage these cases cause every day. There is no reason to suffer through more stress — when you hire the law firm of Katherman Briggs & Greenberg, we can help you get the results you deserve.
- Vehicle accidents. Your insurance company may try to shortchange you by offering a quick settlement that is not in your best interest. It may even attempt to circumvent Pennsylvania law. Contact Katherman Briggs & Greenberg for a personal consultation.
- Head injuries. A serious head injury can result in life-changing physical and emotional problems. In some cases, the evidence of injury may not appear until days or weeks after harm occurred. Let Katherman Briggs & Greenberg evaluate the merits of your case before you pursue an insurance settlement.
- Insurance bad faith. You may believe your insurance contract is iron-clad. As former insurance company lawyers, many of our attorneys understand exactly how insurers work to protect their own profits rather than address your best interests.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors do not always know best. If you or someone you care about suffered harm because of the faulty care of a physician, Katherman Briggs & Greenberg may be able to help.
- Products and premises liability. When you buy a product or enter the home or business of another party, you assume your safety is a priority. If you sustained harm because of neglect or faulty manufacturing practices, contact our offices for a confidential consultation.
- Social Security and VA Benefits. The federal government created Social Security and the Veterans Administration to protect the income of hardworking Americans. If you believe you are entitled to benefits, but your claim was rejected, contact Katherman Briggs & Greenberg.
- Workers’ compensation. Workplace injuries occur in offices, jobsites and everywhere in between. You may be entitled to workers’ compensation, even if you aggravated an existing injury. Call us for a private consultation.
- Wrongful death. When a person you love dies because of the actions or neglect of another party, you need help from the experienced attorneys at Katherman Briggs & Greenberg.
After you have an opportunity to discuss the details of your case, the attorney will let you know if you have a valid claim. If you have a claim and choose the attorney as your legal representation, you will not have to make an upfront payment. Instead, the attorney’s compensation will come as a percentage of the amount they are able to secure for you.
If you believe you have a personal injury claim, contact Katherman, Briggs & Greenberg today to schedule a free consultation.