KBG Gives Back to Local Community
Just like the rest of the nation, our community has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We know how important it is to give back to the communities we currently work and live in. Over a two-week period, our 11 attorneys chose 11 organizations to each receive a $1,000 donation from KBG’s Community Fund.
We are thankful to have been able to support our community during these challenging times, and we are thankful for our attorney’s dedication and commitment to the community.
You can learn more about the organizations below:
- Brian Strong – Downtown Inc
- Craig Milsten – York JCC
- Dean Dominick – Catholic Harvest Food Pantry
- Drew Gannon – West Shore Foundation
- Evan Kline – Leg Up Farm
- Jennifer Kline – Not One More – York Chapter
- Lishani Sunday – York County Children’s Advocacy Center
- Nancy Mizerak – York County SPCA
- Ted Kennett – Schreiber Center for Pediatric Development
- Tim Salvatore – York County Libraries
- Wes Addington – heartsupport