Attorney Volunteers Recognized on Giving Tuesday
Where are KBG attorneys when they’re not in the office? Often volunteering with organizations throughout the York, Lancaster, Hanover and Gettysburg communities.
Below, we’re sharing some of the organizations we’re involved in and how we hope to make a difference by lending a hand. (When we’re not sharing our time, we’re often giving in other ways. Learn more about our Community Fund.)
Ultimately, we all have a passion to serve and help others. On this Giving Tuesday, we are recognizing the following attorneys for their volunteer time and efforts:
- Dean Dominick, workers’ compensation attorney, serves on the Institutional Advancement Committee at York Catholic and the Rose of Lima Church Finance Council. He is also a member of the St. Rose of Lima Parish Knights of Columbus.
- Evan Kline, personal injury and wrongful death attorney, is a coach for the United Parishes Soccer Club, U8 Coed.
- Nancy Mizerak, Social Security and veterans’ disability attorney, is a volunteer at the Lititz Public Library in the Friends of the Library group. She assists with raising funds for the library outside of public funding.
- Timothy Salvatore, personal injury and wrongful death attorney, volunteers with Speranza Animal Rescue and has taken in several rescue dogs.
- Brian Strong, personal injury and wrongful death attorney, serves on the boards of Downtown Inc and The York County Farm & Natural Lands Trust.