Join KBG Injury Law attorney Ted Kennett at area libraries for a free educational workshop on “Auto Insurance: How to Be an Informed Buyer.” Bring your insurance declaration page with you for specific questions to be addressed.
- What you are buying when you purchase motor vehicle insurance
- How to avoid overspending for the wrong type of motor vehicle insurance
- What UIM/UM coverage is and why it is important
- What stacking is and why you should care
- Why choosing limited tort coverage is an expensive mistake
The workshops will take place at the following libraries:
- Wednesday, Sept. 2, 6:30 p.m.: Quarryville Library, 357 Buck Road, Quarryville, PA 17566
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 6:30 p.m.: Manheim Township Public Library, 595 Granite Run Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 6:30 p.m.: Paul Smith Library of Southern York County, 80 Constitution Ave., Shrewsbury, PA 17361
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 6:30 p.m.: Eastern Lancaster County Library, 11 Chestnut Drive, New Holland, PA 17557
- Thursday, Oct. 22, 6:30 p.m.: Collinsville Community Library, 2632 Delta Road, Brogue, PA 17309
The personal injury attorneys at KBG Injury Law are all experienced litigators. Almost all of them represented insurance companies prior to becoming advocates for injured people, which provides them with a unique perspective and insight into how these companies operate. They also offer extensive courtroom experience if going to trial is the best legal alternative for the client.