Many people do not realize that if they are hurt, they do have certain rights. In many situations, those rights include financial compensation. Being compensated for an accident can include any medical bills and income lost as a result of not being able to work. The compensation can also cover pain and suffering. If you were involved in an accident, it is important to ensure your rights are protected by reaching out to a Lebanon injury lawyer.
Nothing Is Guaranteed
Regardless of how straightforward a personal injury claim seems to be, there is always the potential for something to go wrong. Since the insurance company of the other party involved in the accident will likely attempt to minimize or completely eliminate what they have to pay, you need a Lebanon injury attorney who understands what actions to take.
The law firm of KBG Injury Lawyer has over two and a half decades of experience with this type of case. Our Lebanon injury lawyers have secured millions of dollars in settlements and rewards for our clients. If you choose to be our client, you can count on us to fight as hard as needed until you receive a check for your financial compensation. When you work with the law firm of KBG Injury Lawyer, our attorneys will treat you with the care and respect you expect and deserve. That is why we are among the most respected law firms in the central Pennsylvania region.
Our attorneys represent cases in:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Injuries and harm sustained from a motor vehicle accident can cause lasting damage. Unfortunately, insurers often rush to settle — a practice that is in their best interests, not yours. Let KBG Injury Lawyer review your case before you accept an offer — even if it seems generous.
- Head injuries. If you or your loved one sustained a head injury, you may be entitled to a financial recovery. The effects of head injuries often do not appear until several days later, so do not ignore emotional or physical distress — even if it does not appear obviously related. Call us for an assessment instead.
- Insurance bad faith. Insurers work for their best interests, not yours. They may even attempt to ignore Pennsylvania law. Let KBG Injury Lawyer review your insurance claim before you accept any decision.
- Medical malpractice. Physicians are highly trained professionals who sometimes make mistakes. Unfortunately, medical malpractice can cause serious harm that may affect you or your loved one for years to come. Schedule a consultation with KBG.
- Products and premises liability. KBG Injury Lawyer has represented numerous clients who have sustained harm or injury as a result of a faulty product or dangerous properties. Let our law firm evaluate the facts of your claim.
- Social Security and VA Benefits. Federal entitlements such as Social Security and veterans’ programs provide necessary income for millions of Americans. If you applied for benefits but were denied unfairly, the law firm of KBG Injury Lawyer may be able to help.
- Workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation provides relief for employees who get hurt on the job. Benefits claims are not automatically approved. If you feel you have been unfairly denied payment, we may be able to help.
- Wrongful death. Nothing can replace a loved one, but we may be able to help you recover expenses and damages if negligence or action caused a death. Schedule a consultation with KBG Injury Lawyer for confidential information.
KBG Injury Lawyer Can Settle or Take a Case to Court
With a large percentage of claims, all matters can be settled outside of a courtroom. However, in situations where other parties refuse to cooperate or be reasonable, we have the experience and resources necessary to take cases to court.
Get Treated With Understanding and Respect
At KBG, we truly value each and every client. By working with us, you will be treated like a person instead of a case file. Contact us today to learn more about how we may be able to help you secure financial compensation for your injury.