Sometimes, an injury can occur because of our own carelessness. But when a serious injury is caused by another individual, it can be far more difficult to accept. Fortunately, laws are in place to help those who have been injured through no fault of their own avoid financial ruin and get on with their lives. The capable injury lawyers in the Red Rose City of Lancaster, PA at KBG Injury Law can protect your rights under the law.
Our Injury Lawyers Get the Results You Deserve in Cases of Negligence
Many injuries are the result of negligence, which essentially means the other party failed to act with what is considered to be “reasonable care” in a given situation. Although the individual may not have intended to harm you, and thus may not necessarily be held criminally liable, this does not absolve him or her from responsibility under civil law. KBG Injury lawyers specialize in civil law as it pertains to injury, and they have successfully represented thousands of clients who have been the victims of negligence over the years.
What Legal Remedies Are Available?
In cases of negligence, the other party is often covered by liability insurance. Common examples include auto and homeowners insurance, as well as commercial liability insurance carried by business owners and malpractice insurance that covers medical practitioners. Remedies include negotiating with the insurance company in an effort to reach a fair and just settlement or having the case tried in court if a settlement cannot be reached. Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and physical and emotional pain and suffering.
Many future clients who consult with our attorneys have a difficult time believing they are the victims of the negligence or actions of another party. Unfortunately, our attorneys are all too familiar with the lasting damage that personal injury or harm can cause.
KBG Injury Law has earned the respect of the central Pennsylvania legal community because we are experienced, knowledgeable attorneys. When you partner with our law firm, you can rest assured we will take your case personally — so you get the results you deserve.
- Vehicle accidents. Do not accept an initial offer from your insurer without speaking with our attorneys first. Many KBG Injury Law attorneys are former insurance attorneys. We are well versed in their strategies. We may be able to negotiate a more beneficial settlement.
- Head injuries. There are a countless number of problems caused by head injuries, both physical and emotional. Even if your injury occurred days or weeks ago, contact KBG Injury Law if you believe you have a problem.
- Insurance bad faith. Many insurers attempt to settle claims quickly with offers that appear generous. Unfortunately, what your insurer offers you is designed to protect the business — and not your best interests. Contact KBG Injury Law for more information.
- Medical malpractice. The American Medical Association reports that tens of thousands of people suffer the effects of medical malpractice every year. Do not assume your doctor behaves responsibly or professionally. Call us for a professional evaluation instead.
- Products and premises liability. Whether you sustained harm because you used a faulty product or you injured yourself in the home or business of another party, KBG Injury Law may be able to help you recover expenses and damages.
- Social Security and VA Benefits. Even clear-cut cases that appear destined for approval sometimes meet with rejection by the federal government. Contact KBG Injury Law for more information about getting the payments you deserve.
- Workers’ compensation. From aggravating an existing injury to developing a life-threatening illness, workers’ compensation can cover a diverse array of health issues that pertain to your work environment. If your workers’ compensation claim was denied, contact us.
- Wrongful death. If a person you care about died as a result of the actions or negligence of another party, KBG Injury Law may be able to help. Contact us for a confidential consultation.
The KBG Injury Law Advantage
At KBG Injury Law, the fact many of our injury lawyers previously represented insurance companies gives us a unique understanding of the strategies they will implement to prevent you from receiving the full amount of compensation you deserve. For instance, you can usually expect the insurance company and its attorneys will contact you quickly and offer a low figure in an effort to minimize the damage. It is in your best interests to contact our injury lawyers before accepting such an offer or prior to speaking to the insurer about any facts surrounding your case.