Even if you make every effort to live your life in a responsible manner, it does not necessarily mean others will do the same. As the saying goes, there is an accident waiting to happen, and if it happens to you, a serious injury may be the result. If your injury is caused by the negligent actions of another in Hanover, PA, it is important to consult with competent injury attorneys as soon as possible.
The Role of Injury Attorneys
Injury attorneys specialize in helping people who have been injured in an accident through no fault of their own. An attorney will assist victims in receiving financial compensation to help them pay medical bills, replace the income they cannot earn due to their inability to work, and for the emotional and physical pain and suffering they incur. Depending on the circumstances, attorneys may attempt to reach a settlement with the negligent party’s insurance company or file suit to recover damages in a court of law.
KBG Injury Law: Your Best Option for Injury Attorneys in Hanover, PA
KBG Injury Law focuses on the practice of injury law. We have successfully negotiated settlements and won court verdicts totaling in the millions of dollars for our clients over the years. We have helped clients who have been injured in auto, motorcycle and truck accidents, been the victim of medical malpractice, suffered a work-related illness or injury, or experienced many other types of injuries get the results they deserve, and we can do the same for you, too.
You may find it hard to believe that you are a victim. Unfortunately, our attorneys see the suffering caused by other parties every day. When you work with KBG Injury Law, we will take your case personally.
For more than 30 years, we have helped clients in the central Pennsylvania region proceed with litigation or negotiation. You may be a victim now, but you do not have to stay that way. With our help, you can recover.
Our attorneys represent cases in:
- Vehicle accidents. Whether your accident involves a car, motorcycle or truck, KBG Injury Law can help. Do not accept the first offer from an insurer before you speak with us.
- Head injuries. Head injuries cause serious health problems that range from subtle to clear. The consequences of a head injury may also not be apparent for several days or weeks after the incident occurred. If you or a loved one suffered a head injury, KBG Injury Law may be able to help.
- Insurance bad faith. You may believe that the initial settlement offered by your insurance company is fair or even generous. As former insurance attorneys, we understand this is not always the case. Contact KBG Injury Law for a free confidential consultation.
- Medical malpractice. Did you know that tens of thousands of people suffer injury or death every year as a result of medical malpractice? Do not assume your case is simply bad luck — contact us for a personal consultation.
- Products and premises liability. From faulty products to mismanaged property, products and premises lawsuits recover funds for thousands of victims every year. If you harmed yourself because of sloppy manufacturing or poor maintenance, contact KBG Injury Law.
- Social Security and VA Benefits. It is extremely common for the federal government to reject a Social Security or Veterans claim in error. You do not have to accept a decision if you believe you are entitled to your funds. Contact KBG Injury Law instead so we can evaluate your case.
- Workers’ compensation. If you or someone you care about got hurt at work, workers’ compensation or other remedies may be an option. Contact KBG Injury Law for more information.
- Wrongful death. When a loved one dies because of the actions or neglect of another party, it is time to contact KBG Injury Law for a private consultation. Let us help you understand the facts of your claim and devise a plan that may bring you peace.
There Is Never a Fee Unless You Win
Consulting with our injury attorneys is a no-risk proposition. Your initial consultation is free, and you are not obligated to pay us anything unless a settlement or verdict results in a monetary award to you. We cover all expenses related to your case upfront and won’t seek reimbursement until its conclusion.
We Are Available Around the Clock
If you are in Hanover you can reach us by phone at (717) 337-2211 during normal business hours and even after hours should an emergency arise. You can also fill out and submit our online Request a Free Consultation form at your convenience, and we will respond within 48 hours.