Our attorneys regularly present seminars and participate in bar activities. This section contains a sample of activities in which we have been involved in recently.
- Timothy Salvatore becomes Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum member
- Ten KBG Injury Law attorneys named Select Lawyers in York and Lancaster counties
- Brian Strong and Timothy Salvatore to Present Auto Insurance Workshop
- Evan Kline Presents at National Tech Conference
- Attorney Ted Kennett, Chair of Civil Trial Task Force, presents new rules for Lancaster County cases
- Dean V. Dominick reappointed as a Hearing Committee Member for the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Attorney Ted Kennett to lead free educational workshops on buying auto insurance at area libraries
- Dean V. Dominick and Drew P. Gannon serve on workers’ compensation panel
- Brian P. Strong participates in York County Bar Association’s ‘Afternoon with the Bench’
- Dean Dominick was a moderator at 13th Annual PA Dept of Labor & Industry Workers’ Compensation Conference
- Ted Kennett appointed as Chair of the Lancaster Bar Association’s Trial Law Section
- Ted Kennett and Craig Milsten Present at the Lancaster Bar Association
- Craig Milsten has been elected President of the Board of Directors of the York Jewish Community Center
- Client Featured in The Patriot-News
- Ted Kennett Presents at the Lancaster Bar Association
- Gilden and Dominick Present Seminar to POMAY
- Gannon Invited to Speak at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Annual Seminar
- Strong and Salvatore Present at 2012 York County Bench Bar Conference
- Attorney Brian P. Strong of KBG was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for 4th Congressional District Internship Association
- Dean Dominick,Drew Gannon, and Jennifer A. Kline Receive Certification
- Katherman, Briggs & Greenberg is excited to announce The opening of our new satellite office
- Dean Dominick presents at the Lancaster County Bar Association
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania – Dean Dominick
- Workers’ Compensation Council – Dean Dominick
- Attorney Gannon wins Supreme Court Victory for Injured Worker
- York County Workers’ Compensation & Safety Network – Dean Dominick
- First Quarter Newsletter (March 2012)
- December 2011 Newsletter
- Attorney Strong appointed to the Board of Directors for the Farm and Natural Lands Trust of York County – 2010
- Attorney Milsten elected Vice President of the York Jewish Community Center – 2010
- Workers’ Compensation Rules Committee – Jennifer Kline
- 9th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference – Drew Gannon
- Attorney Dominick elected President of the York County Bar Association (YCBA) – 2010
- Workers’ Compensation Council – Dean Dominick
- 8th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference – Dean Dominick
- Underinsured Motorist Seminar – Tim Salvatore
- Central Pennsylvania Insurance Day Organization – Drew Gannon
- Returning Lawyer – Jennifer Kline
- Attorney Dominick Attends the American Bar Associations’ Bar Leadership Institute
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Workers’ Compensation Seminar – Drew Gannon
- Who’s Who in York
- Trial Academy Fellowship – John Briggs
- Pennsylvania Rising Star – Brian P. Strong
- Needles Manager of the Year Contest
- Practice Seminar – Greenberg & Strong
- Subrogation Seminar – Timothy Salvatore
For over 30 years, the attorneys at Katherman Briggs & Greenberg have helped clients in the central Pennsylvania region with matters relating to personal injury, insurance bad faith, workers’ compensation and denial of entitlement benefits. Our attorneys are respected and active community leaders who enhance our reputation for providing superior representation in personal injury practice. We are delighted to share the latest firm news with our clients and colleagues.
QUARTERLY FIRM NEWSLETTER
Our firm newsletter, issued quarterly, features profile information on our attorneys, opinions on issues relating to personal injury law and other matters that are interesting and relevant to our clients. Learn more about important information that relates to the issues you care about most, whether that is gaining a better understanding of workers’ compensation forms or how social media affects your right to privacy.
The success and well-being of our clients is the top priority of every attorney at Katherman Briggs & Greenberg. Explore our Firm News page for the latest rulings that may affect you, your case or someone you care about. Whether your case proceeds to trial or our attorney is able to negotiate a settlement that is in your best interests, Katherman Briggs & Greenberg takes your injury as personally as you do.
LEADERSHIP IN THE LEGAL COMMUNITY
Our attorneys are active Bar Association members who are well-respected by our colleagues. Katherman Briggs & Greenberg is delighted to share the news when one of our attorneys leads a seminar, presents before the Bar, moderates at a conference or is elected to a leadership role in a professional organization. From joining a statewide council to leading the regional Bar Association, Katherman Briggs & Greenberg attorneys are at the forefront of our profession.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney can make the difference between prolonged heartache and financial security. If someone you care about has been harmed or injured as a result of the negligence or actions of another party, Katherman Briggs & Greenberg may be able to help. Call us for an initial consultation to learn more.
To discuss personal injury representation,
please call us toll-free (800) 509-1011, or Request a Free Consultation.